Withdrawal - Procedure
1. Withdrawal Process Request
Withdrawal through Tiger's website: Login to Tiger website> My Account > Withdrawal. Then follow the instructions to fill in the withdrawal request.
Withdrawal through Tiger Trade APP: Tiger Trade App> Me > Tiger Account > Withdrawal. Then follow the instructions to fill in the withdrawal request.
2. View the Process
After the withdrawal request is submitted, you may check the withdrawal process or cancel the request, through the “Withdrawal Request Records” page in Tiger Trade App.
Here are the statuses of withdrawals:
- Reviewing: 1-2 business days. You can cancel the request when it’s under review.
- Rejected: The request is rejected, you may find the reject reason in the Tiger Trade App.
- Awaiting Withdrawal: the request has been approved.
- Bank Processing: The money was deducted from your securities account, and will be remitted out after the bank completes processing.
- Failed: We can’t remit the money out because the bank rejected it. The money is being returned to your securities account.
- Remitted: Your money was transfered to your bank account.
- Refunded: The money was refunded by the beneficiary bank and re-credited into your securities account.
- Cancelled: the withdrawal request has been cancelled.
Withdrawal fees, including banking and agent bank charges, are based on withdrawal currency and beneficiary bank account information. Exact fee amount please refer to the notice in withdraw pages. Due to different bank policies, bank charges should be subject to your beneficiary bank’s final results.
Tiger Brokers does not charge any fees of funds withdrawal.
Please contact your local customer service team should you have any further questions.
Phone: 02 9169 6999