Information about Withdrawal
1. How to withdraw funds in Tiger？
1.1 First confirm the withdrawable amount on the day
- Factors affecting withdrawable amounts include stock trading, settlement, transaction fees, etc. Changes of some factors, such as settlement, cannot be reflected in the withdrawal amount in real time.
- To ensure that you can withdraw the full amount of funds, please stop trading and exchange for 2-3 working days before the withdrawal.
1.2 Add a bank account with the same name as the Tiger prime account for withdrawal
- Note: The bank account for withdrawal should be authenticated in Tiger.
1.3 Check the processing and wait for the funds to be received in bank.
2. What currencies does Tiger support for withdrawal？
Currently, US dollar, Hong Kong dollar, Australian dollar are supported.
3. Withdrawal fee and Time of arrival
- Tiger does not charge any fee, and there is no charge for withdrawal to Australian bank account.
- The time depends on the processing bank(s). The minimum time for funds withdrawal in Australia can be within the same business day.